The Singapore Fruit Buffet Based On Avocado
In salty but also sweet recipes, in salads, in verrines, in desserts or in dishes, the avocado lends itself to many easy and tasty recipes. Discover here our recipe ideas for cooking fruit as well as our tips for choosing and storing it properly. Discover here the singapore fruit buffet made with avocado.
On the dietary side….
Thanks to the presence of vitamins C, E and monounsaturated fatty acids, it protects you against cardiovascular diseases. But it is also caloric with 138 kcal per 100 g: so eat it in light.
Take your guests on a trip to the Caribbean with this fresh, light and very easy to prepare salad recipe! It is composed of crab crumbs, pieces of pink pomelos, avocado, red onion and a vinaigrette with olive oil, lemon juice and Espelette pepper.
• Practical information
– Number of people 6
– Preparation time 30 minutes
– Degree of difficulty Easy
– 500 g fresh crabmeat (or legs and pieces, canned)
– 3 pink pomelos
– 2 lawyers
– 2 red onions
– the juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
– 1 pinch of salt
• Steps to take
1. Peel the pomelos raw: detach the quarters from each other by passing the blade of a toothed knife between the thin membranes that separate them.
2. Then cut the pomelo wedges into pieces and put them in a bowl. Open the avocados in half by removing the stones and peel them.
3. Cut the flesh into small cubes, sprinkle with half the lemon juice (to prevent them from turning black). Add them to the bowl with the pomelos.
4. Peel and coarsely chop the onions. Crumble the crab meat. Add the chopped onion and crab meat to the bowl.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and the rest of the lemon juice. Salt and season with chilli. Mix gently and keep in a cool place until ready to serve.